Colleagues, here are links to a few of the ONA14 events you might want to consider streaming:
- Thursday 11:30a-12:30p ET: Do You Have Data Stress? Solving Challenges With Sweet, Sweet Maps
- Thursday 2:30p-3:30p ET: Branded Content with Integrity
- Thursday 4p-5p ET: Click, Watch, Share: Mastering Web Video Content
- Friday 10a-11a ET: The Brain Scoop: Creating Audience-Grabbing Short Videos With the Field Museum’s Chief Curiosity Correspondent
- Friday 11:30a-12:30p ET: Read This First: Using Analytics to Improve Readership
- Friday 2:30p-3:30p ET: Start Up Your Newsroom: Building Your Culture, Your Team and Your Products
- Friday 4p-5p ET: The Journalist, the Artist and the Engineer: The Ethics of Data Visualization
- Friday 6p-7p ET: Keynote: The Newsletter and the Library: Deep Dive into The New York Times Innovation Report
- Saturday 10a-11a ET: #failfair: Learning the Hard Way (a Global Editor’s Network session)
- Saturday 11:30a-12:30p: 10 Tech Trends in Journalism
- Saturday 1p-2p: Keynote: Can You Tell Me How To Get To … Our Next News Audience?
- Saturday 2:30p-3:30p: From Data to Audience: Structured Journalism and Modern Narratives
- Saturday 4p-5p: Publishing by Mandate: What Outsiders Can Teach You About Coverage
This is not a list of every session that will have streaming audio or video, but a list of the ones that I think will have the most utility for our Scripps teams.